Views:7 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2017-12-18 Origin:Site
Introduction of the Nomex needle felt filter cloth
Nomex Needle Felt Filter Bag mainly installed in the bag filter house with the temperature between 130 ~ 210 degree C, suitable PH value between 5~9, widely used in steel industry, carbon black industry, asphalt mixing industry , metal smelting industry .
Relevant specification for the Aramid Nomex needle felt :
Material: aramid ( Nomex ) fiber, supported with aramid ( Nomex ) scrim / fabric.
Operation Temperature: Continues: ≤190℃; Peaks: 204℃
Surface treatment: singed , heat set, PTFE coating , PTFE membrane. Water and oil repellent treatment .
ECOGRACE customize the size of Nomex Filter bag according to the requirements from the clients.
Main applications of Nomex needle Felt Nomex filter bags:
1. Chemicals Industries: Dryer system bag filter houses
2. Minerals Industries: Dryer bag houses in the gypsum and clinker cooler bag houses, etc.
3..Asphalt mixing plant bag filter system .
4. Metallurgy Industries: High temperature process collectors for lead oxide and electric arc furnace bag houses in the iron works, etc.
5. Building material Industries: handle the tail gas from vertical kiln of cement plants ( filter bags for cement plants ) , dust filter bag for asphalt plant , etc.
The properties of the Nomex filter media Nomex Needle Felt :
1. High temperature resistance:
Recommended continuous operation temperature: ≤190 degree C (for getting a longest service life, the continuous operation temperature suggest not exceed 180 degree C); instant peaks: 204 degree C.
2. Stable size under high temperature after heat setting treatment: at the 220 degree C , the shrinkage not exceed 1%.
3. Fire proof.
4. Good abrasion and folding resistance.
5. Cheaper price when compare to other heat resistant filter cloths.
6. Long service life.
1. Maximum width: 2.2meters.
2. Both Nomex filter cloth packing in rolls and Nomex filter bags are available.